THANK YOU… Your commitment to personal growth and making a positive impact is truly commendable, and we’re excited to explore a topic that can enrich your journey.
Today, we’re delving into the heart of gratitude. It’s a practice that might seem straightforward, but as we navigate life’s challenges, finding reasons to be grateful can be tough.
Your boss is underappreciating your work, you’ve got dishes piling up and chores that never end, you take 3 steps forward but something pushes you back 20, someone cuts you off on the road or you’re going through major medical and health issues…In a world filled with ups and downs, it’s only natural to sometimes wonder if there’s anything to be thankful for.
However, let’s not underestimate the power of gratitude. It’s not just a mere platitude; it’s a genuine superpower that can elevate your entire life. It’s not about denying challenges, but rather about embracing a mindset that can lead to better sleep, improved mood, and stronger relationships.
It’s a happiness trigger and that’s precisely why so many successful women use it.
Valorie will share some powerful examples of how gratitude has changed her life in this episode. If you haven’t already pressed play, won’t you let this episode help you make a Gratitude Adjustment?
“Positive emotion is a success strategy. We know this because the research shows that positive emotion literally makes you more resilient, it expands your ability to deal with adversity and with stress.” ~ Valorie Burton
In This Episode:
- Having a gratitude adjustment: The best way to express gratitude
- How gratitude impacts your health and your relationships
- How gratitude impacts your success
- Are you taking things for granted?
- Defining gratitude and how to use it as a tool
And so much more!
Before you go, try this out:
Think of something in your life where you just know you haven’t had a great attitude…
- Write down 3 things you can choose to be grateful for in that situation
- Reflect on why you are grateful and write that down too
- Remember, successful women think differently. These kinds of tools will help you do that.