Valorie’s faith-based messages have encouraged numerous
churches, ministries, and non-profit organizations across America.
“Valorie Burton navigates through the maze of life’s uncertainty with the skill of a GPS system placing us back on course. For those who refuse to live the rest of their lives stuck on the side of the road, her message gives guidance!”
Bishop T. D. Jakes
New York Times bestselling author
and senior pastor of The Potter’s House
“Valorie Burton helps us to discover and evaluate the issues and challenges that hold us back and keep us from becoming all we were created to be. Jesus said he came that we might have life and have it abundantly. Valorie will supply you with the answers that will help you move into an abundant, fulfilling future.”
Co-host, The 700 Club
Speaking Topics for Churches
Successful Women Speak Differently:
Stop Underestimating Yourself
The most successful women are often not the most talented, the most gifted, or even the most experienced. What these women have is a knack for communicating that opens doors and gives them influence.
Gleaning from powerful research, bestselling author and life strategist Valorie Burton unearths practical insights you can put to work in your life immediately. Scientific studies are proving what the wisdom of Scripture has known all along: the power of life and death lies in the very words you speak – and the ones you don’t. Let Valorie teach you how to…
- recognize the nuances in speech that can mean the difference between success and failure
- increase your influence by changing what you think and say in critical moments
- speak accurately about yourself so you don’t sabotage your most meaningful goals
- boost your confidence by making small, fun tweaks in your everyday life
Your words are powerful tools. It’s time to use them to build the life you really want.
Happy Women Live Better:
13 Ways to Trigger Your Happiness Every Day
Women have more education, more money, and more choices than ever before. Yet, research shows we are less happy than women 40 years ago. Today, we can “have it all.” So why is happiness declining? Valorie talks about the cultural shifts and modern challenges that threaten women’s happiness. Through it all, God challenges us to be happy while we wait for what we want, not just happy when we get what we want. In order for women to be happy, they have to cultivate positive emotion. Nehemiah 8:10 says “…for the joy of the Lord is our strength.” Through 13 happiness triggers, Valorie Burton will help your congregation:
- bounce back from stress and adversity faster
- enjoy deeper satisfaction in your marriage and friendships
- maximize career opportunities and increase your income
- fight off depression, colds and other illnesses
- live longer!
Get Unstuck, Be Unstoppable: Step into the Amazing Life God Imagined for You
How to Get Unstuck and Overcome Fear
What’s stopping you from fulfilling your purpose and achieving your dreams? Valorie explores the forces that can free you from the fear, distractions, and obstacles that limit you. She will explain how to harness your thoughts, words, and actions to strengthen your faith, get unstuck, and allow God to work His unstoppable power in your life. Valorie will help you:
- Stop sabotaging your own success.
- Overcome the fears that have held you back.
- Keep your emotions from controlling your actions.
Where Will You Go From Here? Bounce Back From a Setback
Has the unexpected knocked you off course? You lost your job to the latest round of layoffs. A relationship you thought would last forever, didn’t. A health challenge is disrupting your life. Life doesn’t always go according to plan, but with the right attitude and skills, you can persevere through even the toughest situations—and emerge stronger and better than ever. Valorie’s message is designed to help you navigate life’s obstacles and feel empowered to:
- Unearth the courage you need for any situation.
- Replace negative thinking with an optimistic outlook.
- Navigate disappointments in a way that makes you better, rather than bitter.
Successful Women Think Differently
Scientific studies prove what the ancient wisdom of Scripture has shown all along: successful women think differently. They make decisions differently, set goals differently, and bounce back from failure and adversity differently. In this presentation, Valorie combines solid research with spiritually-grounded truth to help you:
- Sleep better at night feeling peace about your decisions.
- Step out on faith to pursue a long held dream.
- Change your mindset from “I’ll do that someday” to concrete goals with realistic action steps.
- Renew vision for your life that makes your heart sing!
How to be Happy “While” Rather than “When”
Many of us fall into the trap of believing that we’ll be happier when our circumstances improve. However, life doesn’t always go according to our plans. The good news is that you can enjoy real happiness in the midst of difficult situations. This message by Valorie will enable you to:
- Learn the keys to lasting happiness while you encounter adverse conditions.
- Get more joy out of life and have more fun, even when life seems frustrating or routine.
- Live a life that’s not just successful, but fulfilling by helping you make the kinds of decisions that bring authentic happiness.
To book Valorie Burton for your event or for more information,
call toll free today at 1-800-980-8208, ext. 88.