[September 4, 2017 – Atlanta, GA] – Bestselling author Valorie Burton, founder of the Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute, will speak in 12 cities this fall, seven of which are open to the public, bringing her message of resilience, confidence and happiness to thousands across the US and internationally.
Ms. Burton will speak at conferences for major corporations, including Microsoft, Borg Warner, Keurig and Lockton Company in September, October and November, as well as the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) national conference in Cincinnati and the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) annual Expo in San Antonio.
She will make seven appearances at events that are open to the public for readers and fans who want to hear her speak live:
- September 7-9, Sandton, South Africa, Sisters of Africa conference: Rivers Church
Conference speakers: Valorie Burton, Michelle McKinney Hammond, Holly Wagner, Wilma Olivier
- September 28-29, Atlanta, GA, True Conference: Victory World Church
Conference speakers: Valorie Burton, Lisa Bevere, Pastor Colleen Rouse
- October 4, Columbus, OH, Gender Equity Summit
Sponsored by Cardinal Health, benefiting the American Heart Association
- October 5, Salamanca (Buffalo area), NY, Girls Night Out, Sponsored by Olean Hospital
- October 7, Columbia, SC, Northstar Christian Center Women’s Conference
- October 22, Washington, DC (Alexandria, VA) SHINE Conference, Metro DC Church
- November 4 – 6, Atlanta, GA, The CaPP Institute Coach Training Intensive
- December 9, Orlando, FL, Fall into Fabulous
For details on how to attend one of her public events, visit the schedule page of her website at www.valorieburton.com/upcoming-events.